Vedic Math Subtraction
While subtracting two numbers, we write the numbers as given below. If we find the upper digit to be bigger than the lower digit we just subtract the smaller number from the bigger number
But when the lower digit becomes bigger than the upper digit our tedious work starts and we begin with borrowing and carry over. But this tedious task of borrowing and carry over can be avoided by using the Vedic method following the sutra
"Nikhilam Navatascaramam Dasatah"
"All From 9 and Last From 10"
What are you going to learn in vedic math subtraction?
- Learn the techniques of how to find complements of various numbers.
- Learn how to subtract numbers with out borrowing and carry over.
- Learn subtraction sums based on starting complements from the end of the sums.
- Learn subtraction sums based on starting complements from the middle of the sums.
- Learn subtraction sums based on leaving complements in middle of the sums.
- Learn special cases & general cases subtraction sums